FAGE Total and Chocolate Roulade
May 3, 2011
|20 min||30 min||50 min|
FAGE Total Classic
- 4 eggs
- 1/2 cup extra-fine sugar
- 1/3 cup plain flour
- 2 tbsp cocoa powder
- 3/4 cup whipping cream
- 1 cup FAGE Total Greek Yogurt
- Sugar to taste
- Few drops vanilla extract
- Whisk eggs and 1/2 cup extra-fine sugar in machine until very light and fluffy, then sieve in flour and cocoa powder to form sponge mix.
- Pour mixture onto a nonstick Swiss roll tin and bake at 180°C / 350°F for approximately 30 min, until just cooked.
- Sprinkle a little sugar onto a sheet of greaseproof paper and then turn out cooked sponge.
- Roll sponge to form Swiss roll, then leave to cool.
- Whisk whipping cream to a soft peak then add yogurt, vanilla extract and sugar to taste.
- Continue whisking until stiff.
- To assemble, unroll sponge and spread mix onto sponge.
- Re-roll to form Swiss roll.
- Chill and serve.
This is a great holiday cake that can be decorated with chocolate and/or icing sugar. For a real treat, sprinkle some fresh raspberries onto sponge before rolling up.
* These recipes were submitted by our users. We are not responsible for any errors or suggestions.