FAGE Total Greek Yogurt Potato Salad
July 1, 2011
FAGE Total 2%
- Salad Ingredients:
- 2 lbs small red potatoes, scrubbed clean
- 1/4 cup Kalamata olives, pitted and cut into slivers
- 1/4 cup pimento-stuffed green olives, sliced
- 1/2 cup celery, diced
- 2 tbsp sun-dried tomato, chopped
- Dressing Ingredients:
- 1/2 cup FAGE Total 2% Greek Yogurt
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 4 tsp dijon mustard
- 2 tbsp chives, finely chopped
- 1/2 tsp sugar
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- Place potatoes in a large pot with cold salted water. Cover and bring to a simmer. When water begins to simmer, remove from heat and continue to cook slowly, until potatoes can be pierced easily with a skewer. Timing will vary depending on size of potatoes. Start checking 5 minutes after water reaches a simmer.
- When potatoes are cooked, drain gently and cover with cold water to stop the cooking. When cool, place in refrigerator for at least an hour to chill.
- Place dressing ingredients in a bowl and whisk to combine.
- Gently cut chilled potatoes in half or quarters (depending on size). Add remaining salad ingredients and the dressing. Stir gently to combine. Serve well chilled.
Recipe created by Edward Magel on behalf of FAGE Total Greek Yogurt
* These recipes were submitted by our users. We are not responsible for any errors or suggestions.