Grilled Juicy Fruit Kababs and Dip
June 21, 2011
|20 min||10 min||30 min|
FAGE Total 0%
|Quick and Easy|
- 6 oz. 0% FAGE Greek Yogurt
- 1 tbsp. granulated white sugar
- 1/8 tsp. cinnamon
- 1/8 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1 cup 1-inch pineapple chunks (about 1/4th of a pineapple)
- 1 cup 1-inch mango chunks (about 1 mango)
- 1 cup 1-inch peach or nectarine chunks (about 2 peaches or nectarines)
- 1 cup 1-inch banana chunks (about 1 large banana)
- 1/4 tsp. cinnamon
- If using wooden skewers, soak them in water for about 20 minutes to prevent burning. (You’ll need 4 skewers.)
- Combine all ingredients for dip in a bowl. Mix until thoroughly blended and smooth. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Skewer the fruit chunks alternately onto 4 skewers, packing the pieces together tightly. Sprinkle with cinnamon.
- Bring a grill (or grill pan) sprayed with nonstick spray to medium heat.
- Add skewers, cover, and cook until fruit chunks are slightly blackened and caramelized, about 3 minutes per side.
- If using a grill pan, work in batches, removing pan from heat between batches to re-spray. (Don’t worry if the lid used for covering isn’t a perfect fit!)
- Serve dip with grilled fruit and chew!
For more recipes by Arlene Miller visit her blog at www.donteatdirt.com.
* These recipes were submitted by our users. We are not responsible for any errors or suggestions.