Seafood and Saffron Pasta
March 2, 2011
|5 min||10 min||15 min|
FAGE Total Classic
- Generous pinch of saffron threads
- 1 cup dry white wine
- 17.6 oz fresh pasta or 8.8 oz dried pasta
- 1 tbsp oil
- 6 spring onions, sliced
- 1 stick of celery, chopped
- 1 lb peeled prawns, cooked
- 2 1/4 cup FAGE Total Greek Yogurt
- 2 tsp Dijon Mustard
- Small bunch fresh dill, chopped
- Grated Parmesan cheese
- Soak saffron in 1 tbsp wine, while the rest of the ingredients are prepared.
- Cook pasta according to pack instructions.
- Meanwhile, cook spring onions and celery in oil in a frying pan for about 1 minute.
- Add wine to the pan and boil over a high heat until reduced by two-thirds. Stir in FAGE Total Greek Yogurt, mustard, saffron and dill.
- Drain pasta and serve into warmed dishes.
- Add seafood to the mixture in the pan, heat through and pour it over pasta.
- Serve immediately with grated Parmesan cheese.
Prawns can be substituted with smoked salmon or cooked chicken pieces.
* These recipes were submitted by our users. We are not responsible for any errors or suggestions.